Divine One Limited (collectively "we", the "Company", "Divine store" ) respect the privacy rights of visitors to the Company’s website and mobile apps and of individuals who participate in, access or sign up to any of the Company's services, activities or online content (collectively referred to as "Services"). We endeavor to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("PDPO").
The term "personal data" shall have the meaning ascribed to it by PDPO.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company for:
• identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
• enabling the provision of the Services to you
• conducting identity verification and/or credit checks
• processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services
• order processing, billing and fulfilment
• direct marketing of the Services and the products and services of the Company’s business partners
• designing services for you
• conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
• conducting program viewership survey and analysis
• customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
• enabling you to participate in interactive features of our service, including identifying your friends or individuals, and sharing and communicating with them your shopping experience, when you choose to do so
• making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Services or goods and services that may interest you or them
• customising the Company’s website and its content to your particular preferences
• provisioning of customer services
• handling your complaints and account enquiries
• fraud prevention and detection
• making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
• any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by the Company may include:
1. Your personal information and contact information such as your name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, telephone number, social media contact, email address, residential address, mailing address, and billing address;
2. Your household income range, and personal interest;
3. IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records, and/or other Internet log information of your computer or mobile device.
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company does not trade your personal information and contact information for gain without your written consent. All personal data collected and held by the Company will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for the Company to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for the Company to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
• Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organisations;
• Company’s associated companies, contractors, agents, sellers or suppliers of the goods/services, or other service operators, who are involved in the sale and marketing, administration or provision of the Services;
• Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to the Company on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Divine One Limited
Wing Hang Industrial Building,
13 Kwai Hei Street,
For the attention of: Personal Data Officer
The Company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with a data access request as permitted by the PDPO.
Last Updated: 1 June 2018